Sunday, February 1, 2009

I have a gift to share

What a lovely weekend to enjoy a sip of sweet, tart lemonade! S.L. Corsua of Unguarded Utterance has given this blog the Lemonade award "For sites which show great attitude and/or gratitude." What a treat to enjoy lemonade with S.L.; I wish I could travel halfway across the world to enjoy it in person with her! Please do make the journey across to her blog, if you haven't already; it has the most lovely, soothing design and layout, as well as some gorgeous poetry and photography.

I'd like to pass the Lemonade award along to a few creative bloggers whose blogs have taken on cheerful, bright and festive colours: neon, pink, and other places I'd never dare go in my own decor. Check out these blogs to enjoy some skilful writing gloriously displayed in a day-glo setting! You folks make me smile; please do have a sip of lemonade with me!

Nolly Posh @ Nolly Posh (polka-dot sock monkey!)

Lorenzo @ Crowned with Laurels (neon!)

Scott @ The Sonnets of Scott Ennis (Valentines theme complete with love sonnets!)

3 comments:

LORENZO said...

Thanks so much. I truly appreciate the sincere recognition and kindness. The neon is a little brighter tonight!

Poetikat said...

I visited them all (and all the ones you recommended the other day) great work on all of them. I'm glad you pointed them out. Thanks,Rachel!

Congrats on YOUR award too, by the way. You're right S.L. Corsua's blog is something special.

Kat

RachelW said...

Glad you enjoyed them too, Kat! I have to admit I really had to resist the urge to give you one of these lemonade awards, too. I don't want to overdo it with the awards, but it sure fits your blog! Thought I'd give you a break of... oh, a month or so before piling another award onto your pile. :-P