Monday, June 15, 2009

Journey (and, Play It Forward winners anounced)

Tomorrow, we leave town. The kids and I will be on the prairies for two weeks. The kids will get to visit my parents, sister, nephews and niece in Brandon while I take a course in Regina. I'll be online sporadically, and I'll do my best to keep this blog lively. Please forgive me if I don't make it by your blogs as regularly as I'd like. I'll be sure to catch up in July!

Before leaving, I wanted to announce the winners of the play it foward handmade gift exchange. Kara, Kat, and Lirio, please email me with your mailing address. My email address is on my profile. Sometime in July, I'll send you each a homemade gift package. After you get a package from me, please don't forget to play it forward!

Thanks to all of you who put your names forward for this. If you volunteered but you didn't have your name drawn, if you send me your mailing address, I'll put a postcard in the mail for you, just because you might find it entertaining to get mail from another part of the world.

12 comments:

Faith said...

Have a great trip, Rachel. You will be missed!

Woman in a Window said...

You're on the move? Two weeks in the Prairies. And somehow to me this sounds so absolutely wonderful! Have a great time!

Fat Arse said...

Rachel,

Hope you have a great trip through Sask & Manitoba. The Prairies can only benefit should your eye, mind, & words find the time to honour us with your poetic observations.

Travel safe.

Julie said...

Have a great trip, Rachel! We'll miss you and look forward to your return. I have a feeling it will inspire new poems from you, which is a great thing.

Rikkij said...

Rach-enjoy your trip. see you when ya get back! ~rick

Michelle Johnson said...

Have a great trip and a safe one.

Karen said...

Have a wonderful time! I hope you enjoy your trip!

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Thanks and travel safe!

Aniket said...

Have a great trip! :D

Now we wait...

K.Lawson Gilbert said...

Rachel, hope your trip is splendid. Be safe and "see" you soon.

emptygarden said...

Have fun on your trip...collect lots of words, we will be waiting to see how you use them!!

ConverseMomma said...

Have a wonderful trip!